Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dreams Coming to Life


Tuesday 9:00pm


Uhh man, im sitting in my room just thinking about life in general. While im thinking, 2pac- to live & die in L.A. is playing on a mix on imeem.com. But man, this blogging shit & clothing line shit is gone get REAL big in the up coming weeks. (no lie) I might have a big ass t-shirt release party and all that good stuff. But thanks for the support from all the people who look at my blog for updates and just been with me from day 1. Big ups to G.O.D for every prayer that I pray every night that my dreams will come true and not fade away. O yeah for the people who have a dream play that shit out and accomplish it, real shit cause their is a GOD and he answers all prayers if you stay true to him. And other thing for you people hating "keep hating" you will look like DAMN fools in the end and read the BIBLE you fucking losers. Bye

Man, im done ranting. Big shouts out to the 702 boys,DTA music,215th boys,everyone who has a blog that i read & have me on their blog roll. LOVE.PEACE.HAPPYINESS

-DUNAGAN

No comments: