Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PEACE 2008


MAN what a year, i've come close to a lot of people and i've lost contact with a lot. Many of the things that i wanted to do in 2008 came to life thanks to big GOD. Many of people have done endless DIRT to me and its gone come back and bit them back in the ass. I want to give big shout out to all my bros, lil sis, cousins, homies, homegirls, any girl i talked to or went out with in 2008. I also want to thank my mom and my pops for showing me mad love this year cause without them i wouldn't have nothing. I also want to thank all my work places that i have worked at in 2008: HDC, Pinkberry, Target for just giving me the opportunity in the job world. Also I want to say R.I.P to the people who left me in 2008: Buttercup, Olivia Woods, Ms. Dennis, big homies. I got some growing to do this man, real talk.

L.O.V.E L.I.V.E L.I.F.E

Resolution in 2009:

Get closer to family, keep making clean money, get a GIRL & keep her lol, keep believing in MY dreams, get "THE LIFE" clothing line poppin', give & love more.

No comments: